Thursday, 12 January 2012

My First Week Of Training

I’ve begun a blog site to try and hold my concentration on my weight loss program, and since I actually have stuck to the blueprint since right after the holiday season I must attempt new ways to keep it important.

 Initially I’ll go over the training I’ve carried out thus far. I met my personal trainer in Glasgow to have him put together a program for the health club and I've made 5 out of 5 training sessions up to now.

 It’s a mixture of using the regular fitness equipment like weights and cardio equipment in addition to several things I hadn’t tried out before, such as a few yoga style exercises using resistance bands.

 I didn’t know that I had become as unhealthy as I am. I’ve had a busy 12 months with a newborn baby and a new career keeping me way too busy to consider exercising, however as my kid gets more active I want to be physically fit enough so as to run around after him.

 The diet has actually been proceeding rather well, instead of attempting some dietary fad I have just stuck to having 3 healthy and balanced daily meals and eliminating junk snack foods. I decided it was safer to choose something simple that I'm able to stick with as opposed to something challenging that I would probably quit after a few weeks.

 This will be the earliest of many short records, hopefully I’ll reach my objective quickly and then there isn't going to be any need for me to write.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment